Lemonade reminds us of some of the best things in life. Like baseball games, open-air markets and our grandma’s house. But this lemonade brings a few unexpected additions to the table—wild berries, carbonation and 90mg or 200mg of THC. And it comes with a dosing cap, so you can easily control how much you’re consuming. It’s the kind of beverage that pairs well with good company and great weather.
- Custom dosing cap with 15ml line to mark 5mg dose. Fill to the top of the cap for a 10mg dose (30ml)
- Only high-dose, carbonated beverage on the market
- Carbonation enhances your body’s THC uptake
- Elixirs have no artificial coloring, brighter flavors and less sugar than traditional soda
- Packaged in Dixie’s exclusive CR bottle, which is designed to hold carbonation
The intoxicating effects of this product may be delayed by two or more hours.
When consuming this product, your body will absorb the THC in your gastrointestinal track and process it in your liver. The amount of time it takes for this product to take effect can vary depending on a number of variables—like how much you’ve eaten and what you’ve eaten. This is just one of four ways your body can absorb THC